More about cookies: www.aboutcookies.org
This is a secondhand John Deere CR125.
This is a 2008 Model.
Comes complete with Mulch Plug, Handbook and Battery Trickle Charger
A 6.8 kW at 2800 rpm (344cc) engine has plenty of power and torque
- Cast-iron cylinder ensures excellent sealing and efficient heat dissipation for long life.
- Overhead valve (OHV) design runs cooler and cleaner - delivering more power, longer engine life and improved fuel economy.
- Splash lubrication system continuously supplies oil to all internal engine parts.
- Electronic ignition delivers quick, dependable starts with no maintenance required.
- Automotive-style dipstick simplifies checking the engine oil.
A 4-L fuel tank is easy to access by simply tilting forward the operator seat to gain access to the filling point.
A conveniently located hydrostatic control lever allows the operator to easily select both direction of travel and speed.
- Forward speed: 0 – 7.8 km/h (4.8 mph)
- Reverse speed: 0 – 3.2 km/h (2.0 mph)
The CR125 Automatic Rider features a contoured 71-cm (28-in.) mower deck with 7 height position settings
With a 170-L (44.9-gal.) collection hopper, the black mesh
design allows for efficient airflow and, therefore, effective
Emptying the hopper is easily accomplished from the operator’s seat; the operator uses the hopper handle to lift and empty the hopper.
Integrated into the rear of this hopper is a lift handle to allow for emptying when full. When the grass-catcher is full an audible warning is given. This allows the operator to stop forward movement to prevent plugging the collector chute.
NEW: £2650 inc. VAT
USED: £1299 NO VAT CLAIMABLE
OUR REF: 5239