Similar to the MS 181, the STIHL MS 181 C-BE has additional ""Comfort"" features, including the ErgoStart (E) system and Chain Quick Tensioning (B), making this chainsaw virtually effortless to start and easy to maintain. Perfect for cutting firewood or felling trees up to 12 inches in diameter, it is a lightweight practical chainsaw with convenient features you can rely on.
Reduced-emission engine technology.
Advanced combustion technology.
Pre-separation air filtration system.
Manual fuel pump (Purger).
Single-lever master control.
Ematic chain lubrication system.
STIHL ErgoStart (E).
Chain Quick Tensioning (B).
Tool free filler caps.
- Displacement: 31.8 cm³
- Power Output: 2 hp / 1.5 kW
- Weight Without Fuel, Guide Bar and Chain: 4.6 kg
- Power to Weight Ratio: 3.1 kg / kW
- Sound Pressure Level: 98 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level: 109 dB(A)
- Vibration Level Left / Right: 3.6 / 3.6 m/s°
- Oilomatic Saw Chain Pitch: 3/8" P
- Oilomatic Saw Chain Type: Picco Micro Comfort 3
- AntiVibration System: Standard
- Side Access Chain Tensioning: N/A
- Chain Quick Tensioning: Standard
- QuickStop Super Chain Brake: N/A
- Manual Fuel Pump Primer: Standard
- Decompression Valve: N//A
- ElastoStart: N/A
- ErgoStart: Standard
- Compensator: Standard
- Long-Life Air Filter System: Standard
- Tool-Less Fuel Caps: Standard
- Intelligent Engine Management: N/A
- Domestic Warranty: 2 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 1 Year