IN-STORE COLLECTION ONLY.
One of a new generation of occasional use saws, the STIHL MS 171 chainsaw features reduced-emission engine technology. Reducing fuel consumption by up to 20% compared to its predecessor, this innovative saw saves the user both time and money. Ideal for homeowners, the STIHL MS 171 is good for cutting firewood, felling small trees or completing clean up tasks. Ideal for general cutting and trimming tasks in the garden.
Reduced-emission engine technology.
Advanced combustion technology.
Pre-separation air filtration system.
Single-lever master control.
Side chain tensioner.
Ematic chain lubrication system.
Tool free filler caps.
- Displacement: 30.1 cm³
- Power Output: 1.8 hp / 1.3 kW
- Weight Without Fuel, Guide Bar and Chain: 4.3 kg
- Power to Weight Ratio: 3.3 kg / kW
- Sound Pressure Level: 98 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level: 109 dB(A)
- Vibration Level Left / Right: 4.1 / 3.6 m/s°
- Oilomatic Saw Chain Pitch: 3/8" P
- Oilomatic Saw Chain Type: Picco Micro Mini Comfort 3
- AntiVibration System: Standard
- Side Access Chain Tensioning: Standard
- Chain Quick Tensioning: Retrofittable (Special Accessory)
- Quickstop Super Chain Brake: N/A
- Manual Fuel Pump Primer: N/A
- Decompression Valve: N/A
- ElastoStart: Retrofittable (Special Accessory)
- ErgoStart: N/A
- Compensator: Standard
- Long-Life Air Filter System: Standard
- Tool-Less Fuel Caps: Standard
- Intelligent Engine Management: N/A
- Domestic Warranty: 2 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 1 Year