More about cookies: www.aboutcookies.org
This machine comes with a Glass Windscreen, Wiper, Roof & Rear Panel.
Tractor: Homologated for Road Legal T Specification: this is a fully road legal machine. Which is speed restricted usually through the ECU.
On the Road Chargers: £265.00. This includes plate & 12 months tax.
Please note images are for display purposes and can sometimes show extras that have to be purchased extra.The Most Rugged Utility Side-by-Side Ever Built
The RANGER XP® 1000 gives you more rugged capability features to tackle the toughest jobs, trails and hunts.
New! Aggressive new style and stance on a one-piece chassis.
New! industry-leading 82 HP and unmatched torque.
New! Industry-leading 2,500 lb towing capacity.
New! 27-inch, 6-ply tyres are taller and wider.
New! Industry-leading 13 inches of ground clearance.
New! Massive front bumper and full body skid plate for 45% more protection.
New! Standard one-year limited warranty.
More Rugged. More Refined. More Ranger.
With over one hundred owner-inspired improvements, the all-new Ranger XP 1000 sets a new standard for what a utility side-by-side can do. Its modern rugged design, next-level in-cab comfort, and industry-leading towing and ground clearance make this machine the hardest-working, smoothest-riding SxS ever built.
The Most Refined Utility Side-by-Side Ever Built.
New! Completely redesigned interior centered around you, the rider.
New! Thicker, more comfortable seats.
New! 13.5 gallons of secure in-cab storage including double glove box and a flip up passenger seat.
New! Next-level accessory integration with pre-wired features and new integration points.
New! tighter turning radius and more precise steering.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 999cc
- Drive System Type: High Performance On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: 36.75 x 54.25 x 12.5 in (93.3 x 137.8 x 31.75 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 1,565 lb (709.9 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lbs / 1,000 lbs (N/A kg / 454 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.5 gal (43.5 L)
- Ground Clearance: 13 in (33 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 120 x 62.5 x 77 in (305 x 158 x 196 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Person Capacity: 3
- Wheelbase: 81 in (206 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Standard
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 11 in (27.9 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 2,500 lb (1,133.9 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Dual-sweep Analog Dials with 4 in LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue/Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 55W low/ 60W high, LED Tail
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 11.0 in (27.9 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Front Tyres: 27 x 9-12; Maxxis MU51
- Rear Tyres: 27 x 11-12; Maxxis MU51
Wheels: Aluminum Black Xcelerator 2.0