The John Deere HPX Gator is very high performance Gator with two seats and other exciting features.
The John Deere HPX Gator is one of the most popular electric ride on vehicles available on the market. Designed and built by world leading brand John Deere this robust toy will provide hours upon hours of play time for kids. This new version HPX gator allows up to 27% extra riding time compared to the earlier model.
The HPX gator is powered by a 12v battery enabling a top speed of 4.5 mph. Complete with 2 seats, mini dump bed and integrated tailgate. The smart pedal technology allows automatic braking once the pedal is released.
Suitable for children aged 3+ years.
- high performance (17%), up hills and on bumpy paths. It is based on the original ATV (all terrain vehicle) vehicle
- two driving wheels
- extreme traction wheels with knobbly tread. Suitable on grass, gravel and pavement
- Mini dump bed with integrated tailgate - holds up to 10kg
- Built in cup holders
- includes a rechargeable battery and a charger for recharging
- 12V - 12Ah Battery powered (charger included)
- fully enclosed body with adjustable seat with backrest
- Smart Pedal Technology - Accelerator and brake on the same pedal
- gear shift with 2 forward gears and 1 reverse
- 2 gears - 2.5mph & 4.5mph
- trailer tips with opening rear panel
- horn on steering wheel (battery for sounds not included)
Horn and also comes with an imitation key
2 Wheel drive
Length - 131cm
Width - 89,5cm
Height - 69cm
A user weighing 50kg on a flat smooth surface can expect 50 minutes ride time. This is reduced to 30 minutes if the toy is used on a 10% incline.