FREE OIL INCLUDED.
Light and easy to handle
The Spirit 41 petrol rear roller lawnmower has a fresh design and appearance are both maneuverable and lightweight. Their revolutionary design introduces an aluminum skeleton chassis into the construction with tough ABS polymer covers and under deck. This adds robustness and continues the Hayter tradition of producing tough, durable machines.
Features and Benefits
- Strong lightweight aluminum skeleton chassis for all key mounting points including the engine, handlebar and wheels etc.
- Full width, ribbed rear roller for a striped finish
- Briggs & Stratton engines for guaranteed performance
- Front fins to improve the quality of cut and grass collection
- Handlebars fold, minimizing storage space
- Fitted with the unique cutter blade friction disc, with a lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft bending should you accidentally hit a solid object
- Wheels with rubber tyres and ball race bearings for smooth operation and long life
- Seven height-of-cut settings between 13-65mm, controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for easy adjustment
- Comfortable full-width handlebar including OPC (Operator Presence Control) for safe operation
- Fabric grass bag can be lifted through the handlebars for easy emptying
- Can be used to collect autumn leaves - raise the mower to the highest setting above the grass to shred and collect.
Homeowner 3 years
Commercial 90 days
Machine size and weight
Net weight 33kg
Height of cut
Crank shaft protection Friction disc
Cut width 41cm
Cutting system Metal blade
Drive system Push
Handle One piece folding
Engine start type Pull start
Fuel tank capacity 1.0 litre
Speed Max 2.5mph
Working angle 20°
Grass bag capacity 55 litres
Engine model Briggs and Stratton 450 E Series™ OHV
Lawn type Striped
|Lawnmower Cutting Width|