More about cookies: www.aboutcookies.org
Designed to take on the most challenging mowing and vegetation clearing applications, this truly impressive, all-terrain tractor from Italian brand-leaders Efco offers exceptionally robust build-quality, develops huge amounts of power and incorporates a number of features that will make the operator’s life a whole lot easier. It’s driven by a very high-performance 627cc (23hp) Briggs & Stratton Vanguard V-Twin engine; an overhead-valve unit with a two-stage air-filter for long-term reliability; and sintered cylinder-sleeves for reduced oil-consumption.
The Efco Tuareg 92 Evo has a locking-diff and a 4x4 capability, so you’ll be able to negotiate the sort of terrain that would defeat a conventional garden tractor. Its low-centre-of-gravity and extra-wide deep-tread tyres serve to maximise stability on tricky inclines; while the incorporation of a pair of side-impact guards, a seat-belt and a roll-bar works to maximise operator-safety.
Thanks to its foot-operated hydrostatic transmission, the Efco Tuareg 92 Evo 4x4 Professional All-Terrain Garden Tractor is easy to control and manoeuvre in both forward and reverse gears. The five-stage cutting-height (50–90mm) is centrally controlled from a conveniently located lever, so it’s quick and easy to make the necessary adjustments; while the blade is engaged via an electromagnetic clutch for reduced wear and therefore a longer life. The 92cm blade is a heavy-duty swing-tip type unit that’s capable of scything through thick grass and dense vegetation.
- Designed for the clearance of dense vegetation on the most adverse terrain
- Hugely powerful 23hp V-Twin engine from B & S
- Four-wheel drive: even the most challenging terrain can be negotiated
- Locking differential provides more traction when it’s required
- Hydrostatic-drive for smooth, jerk-free speed control
- Centralised cutting-height adjustment for ease-of-use
- Electromagnetic clutch reduces wear on key components
- Seat belt, roll bar and side impact-guards work to maximise operator safety
Engine make/model: B&S Vanguard V-Twin
Cutting width: 92cm
Propulsion: hydrostatic - self-locking differential
Speed (km/h): from 0 to 8.5 km/h in forward drive, from 0 to 4.5 km/h in reverse
Turning radius: 65cm
Cutting heights: 50 - 60 - 75 - 90mm
Overall dimensions: 210 x 99 x 99cm