The CS-310ES-30 petrol chainsaw features a 30.5cc engine and Easy Start for easy starting. A lightweight, extremely well balanced, rear handle saw, the ECHO CS-310ES-30 is an ideal tool for pruning and logging. It has guide bar options of 35 or 30cm.
- Powerful 30.5cc engine.
- Easy Start system for quick, effortless starting.
- Stage 2 compliant low emission engine.
- Clutch related oil pump.
- A newly designed ‘thumb-press’ locking cylinder cover stays secure even under extreme use.
- Twin guide bar studs, a feature usually only found on the most expensive models.
- The air filter element is easily accessible and can be quickly removed for maintenance and replacement.
- ECHO power tools come with a five year domestic warranty or a two year warranty in professional use (registration of ECHO products and servicing are necessary to validate the warranty).
Engine displacement: 30.5cc
Dry weight*: 4.0kg
Saw chain pitch: 3/8in
Guide bar length: 12"
Guide bar gauge: 0.050in
Fuel tank capacity: 0.25 litre
*Without guide bar and saw chain