Note: listed model does not have MyRide suspension system
The TimeCutter® HD zero-turn mower does more than cut grass to
perfection. It can also cut your mowing time almost in half*. But when
you’re bouncing around on rough terrain, speed won’t do you any good
without superior comfort to match. The smooth MyRIDE™ Suspension
System** features a suspended operator platform that cushions you from
bumps and vibrations, so you can be more productive and stay
comfortable. And the heavy-duty GRADE 50 high-strength steel deck is
nearly 50% stronger than other decks***, so you can power through tough
grass. You'll not only enjoy mowing – you’ll enjoy more free time.
* Time savings are from 2008 to 2012 survey results for Toro residential zero-turn mowers, as reported by owners.
**Available on selected models only
***Compared to regular 11-guage steel decks.
- Engine - 18.2 kW (22.5 hp) Toro® V-Twin
- Fuel Capacity - 18.9 litres
- Cutting Width - 137cm (54")
- Anti-Scalp Wheels - 3 Standard
- Armrests - Standard
- Blade Tip Speed - 5,730+ m/min
- Cup Holder - Standard
- Deck Design 137cm Fabricated – Grade 50 High Strength 10 gauge
- Foot Operated Height of Cut - Standard
- Ground Speed - 8.5 mph
- Height of Cut - 3.8 cm to 11.4 cm, 13 position
- Hour Meter - Standard
- ROPS - Optional (Foldable for storage)
- Seat - 45.7 cm Thickly Padded Premium
- Steering Controls - Pro-Controlled Dampers
- Tyres - 33 cm x 16.5 cm Front, 55.9 cm x 25.4 cm Rear
- Transmission - HG-ZT3100
- Washout Port - 2 Standard
- Warranty - 3-Year Limited (T & C Apply)
Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments and safety features.
*The gross horsepower of these engines was laboratory rated by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940.
Mulching grass is a great feature. It can save you time, as there's no stopping work to empty clippings, and it nourishes your grass naturally. Mulching the lawn allows the clippings to be recycled, improving the soil as they decompose, forming a natural fertiliser high in potash and nitrogen. You will notice a marked improvement in your grass as this fertiliser takes effect over the course of the cutting season.
What's more, you won't see the mulched clippings sitting on the lawn, as they're blown deep down into the turf. They're barely noticeable, provided the grass is cut regularly and not on the lowest setting. Some owners prefer to collect grass cuttings on areas close to the house to be certain that children or pets don’t carry them inside, which is made possible with this model. Switching between collection or mulch modes is extremely simple and takes less than a minute; just remove the collector, insert the mulching plug into the discharge chute and replace the collector. To return to collection, simply reverse the procedure.