Solis 26HST Compact Tractor (26HP Hydrostatic Tractor with Turf Tyres)
Walk round any farm show and you’ll see the familiar tractor marques like John Deere, New Holland, Deutz, Zetor and so on.
But, increasingly, new names from Korea and India are heading for the UK too, with attractive price tags and increasingly sophisticated kit and build quality.
Indian maker Solis has been in Europe for three years with its Sonalinka brand and has sold about 1,000 tractors in that time.
Sonalika is an Indian tractor company based in the Punjab region in the north of the country and it has some pretty credible sales figures. Annual tractor production totals 90,000 units, which are exported across the world and the maker also produces its own engines, transmissions and drivelines.
Despite making all of the components itself the manufacturer still claims to carry considerable pedigree. In the past it has produced Renault, and later Claas, tractors for the Indian market and works closely with Japanese engine maker Yanmar on product development.
The Solis 26HP HST Compact Tractor is available with heavy duty industrial tyres, turf tyres or agricultural tyres.
The Solis 26HP HST compact tractor is ideal for running attachments like: trailers, rollers, toppers/flail mowers and much more...If you are looking for a small compact tractor with attachments, look no further than the Solis 26.
Solis 26HP Specifications:
- MULTI SPEED PTO: (Suitable for spraying & Rotavator application)
- BEST IN CLASS HYDRAULIC CAPACITY
- TRACK WIDTH: (Suitable for inter cultural crops)
- INSTRUMENT CLUSTER WITH BACKLIT: (Easy to see at night)
- 4WD FRONT AXLE: (For better traction. Suitable for muddy operation better steering angle for sharp turning)
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: (Comfortable control)
- 3 CYLINDER ENGINE: (High torque fuel efficient low noise & vibration)