Polaris Ranger XP 1000 EPS Sage Green with Full Cab & Canopy (Fully Road Legal)
Comes with a 2 year warranty. 0% Finance is available on this machine.
Ready for Use over the Christmas Holidays
It has Heater Kit fitted, Flip Up Seat & comes with a Rear View Mirror.
Fitted with Cab Kit 1:
- Wind down Windows
- Flip Out Screen (Ideal for Shooting)
- Glass Rear Panel
- Poly Roof
- Tow Bar with Ball
- Rear Canpoy (ideal for transporting dogs)
- Comes fitted with DataTag
Cost includes road registration and 12 months tax. It is a fully road legal vehicle so can go anywhere apart from the motorway This is the XP version so it has the better engine, chassis than the standard Ranger 1000.The Most Rugged Utility Side-by-Side Ever Built
The RANGER XP® 1000 gives you more rugged capability features to tackle the toughest jobs, trails and hunts.
Aggressive new style and stance on a one-piece chassis.
Industry-leading 82 HP and unmatched torque.
Industry-leading 2,500 lb towing capacity.
27-inch, 6-ply tyres are taller and wider.
Industry-leading 13 inches of ground clearance.
Massive front bumper and full body skid plate for 45% more protection.
Standard one-year limited warranty.
More Rugged. More Refined. More Ranger.
With over one hundred owner-inspired improvements, the all-new Ranger XP 1000 sets a new standard for what a utility side-by-side can do. Its modern rugged design, next-level in-cab comfort, and industry-leading towing and ground clearance make this machine the hardest-working, smoothest-riding SxS ever built.
The Most Refined Utility Side-by-Side Ever Built.
Completely redesigned interior centered around you, the rider.
Thicker, more comfortable seats.
13.5 gallons of secure in-cab storage including double glove box and a flip up passenger seat.
Next-level accessory integration with pre-wired features and new integration points.
Tighter turning radius and more precise steering.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 999cc
- Drive System Type: High Performance On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: 36.75 x 54.25 x 12.5 in (93.3 x 137.8 x 31.75 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 1,565 lb (709.9 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lbs / 1,000 lbs (N/A kg / 454 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.5 gal (43.5 L)
- Ground Clearance: 13 in (33 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 120 x 62.5 x 77 in (305 x 158 x 196 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Person Capacity: 3
- Wheelbase: 81 in (206 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Standard
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 11 in (27.9 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 2,500 lb (1,133.9 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Dual-sweep Analog Dials with 4 in LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue/Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 55W low/ 60W high, LED Tail
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 11.0 in (27.9 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Front Tyres: 27 x 9-12; Maxxis MU51
- Rear Tyres: 27 x 11-12; Maxxis MU51
- Wheels: Aluminum Black Xcelerator 2.0
WAS: £23539 inc. VAT
NOW ONLY: £19250 inc. VAT