This is a Brand New manufactured in 2019 machine.
Comes with a 2 year warranty.
0% Finance is available on this machine.
This Ranger comes complete with Full Premium Cab, doors with wind down crank windows, flip out screen, poly roof, glass rear panel and wiper. This Premium model also comes with flip-up front seats. Also comes fitted with DataTag.
Cost to register & put an EU vehicle on the road is £125 includes rear plate, no tax.
EU: Fitted with mirrors, indicators, manual handbrake, horn, number plate provision. Not homologated for road use, for agricultural use only (1.5 miles from land).
Cost to put register and put an EU vehicle on the road is £125. THis includes rear plate, no tax.
The RANGER XP® 1000 gives you more rugged capability features to tackle the toughest jobs, trails and hunts.
Aggressive new style and stance on a one-piece chassis.
Industry-leading 82 HP and unmatched torque.
Industry-leading 2,500 lb towing capacity.
27-inch, 6-ply tyres are taller and wider.
Industry-leading 13 inches of ground clearance.
Massive front bumper and full body skid plate for 45% more protection.
Standard one-year limited warranty.
More Rugged. More Refined. More Ranger.
With over one hundred owner-inspired improvements, the all-new Ranger XP 1000 sets a new standard for what a utility side-by-side can do. Its modern rugged design, next-level in-cab comfort, and industry-leading towing and ground clearance make this machine the hardest-working, smoothest-riding SxS ever built.
The Most Refined Utility Side-by-Side Ever Built.
Completely redesigned interior centered around you, the rider.
Thicker, more comfortable seats.
13.5 gallons of secure in-cab storage including double glove box and a flip up passenger seat.
Next-level accessory integration with pre-wired features and new integration points.
Tighter turning radius and more precise steering.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 999cc
- Drive System Type: High Performance On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: 36.75 x 54.25 x 12.5 in (93.3 x 137.8 x 31.75 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 1,565 lb (709.9 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lbs / 1,000 lbs (N/A kg / 454 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.5 gal (43.5 L)
- Ground Clearance: 13 in (33 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 120 x 62.5 x 77 in (305 x 158 x 196 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Person Capacity: 3
- Wheelbase: 81 in (206 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Standard
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 11 in (27.9 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 2,500 lb (1,133.9 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Dual-sweep Analog Dials with 4 in LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue/Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 55W low/ 60W high, LED Tail
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 11.0 in (27.9 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Front Tyres: 27 x 9-12; Maxxis MU51
- Rear Tyres: 27 x 11-12; Maxxis MU51
- Wheels: Aluminum Black Xcelerator 2.0
WAS: £20583 inc. VAT
NOW ONLY: £16695 inc. VAT