More about cookies: www.aboutcookies.org
THIS IS A BRAND NEW LAWN TRACTOR THAT HAS NEVER BEEN USED - IT IS SHOP
SOILED - IT IS MARKED FROM BEING MOVED AROUND IN OUR
DISPLAY AREA IN THE SHOP. GRAB
YOURSELF A BRAND NEW MACHINE AT A VERY
COMPETITIVE PRICE! COMES WITH FULL MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY.
An IKON-X Zero-Turn is a tougher, more durable zero-turn, built to exceed customer expectations. Its levels of quality, comfort and features surpass anything else in its class.
A fully welded, heavy-duty tubular steel frame provides enhanced strength and stability. The 10-gauge, fabricated deck is both durable and produces excellent cut quality. 13 cutting heights can be sffortlessly selected with the dial-operated deck height selector.
User comfort is enhanced by a professional-style plush high back seat with armrests, padded control arms and also a vibration-reducing floor mat.
Being a zero-turn, the IKON-X mows twice as fast as a typical ride-on. At the end of each pass, it can turn 180° in its own footprint, ready for cutting the next row. Both models come fitted with side-discharge decks – a conversion kit transforms them into high-performance mulchers.
Models available: IKON-X 42 with a 107cm (42") cutter deck or the IKON-X 52 with a 132cm (52") deck.
- Premium Kawasaki 726cc engines for powerful cutting performance.
- 10-gauge, fabricated deck provides excellent cut quality and durability.
- Best-in-class dial height of cut selection.
- Foot-operated deck lift for quick and easy adjustment between 13 cutting heights ranging from 1.5"- 4.5".
- Plush high-back seat with armrests for enhanced operator comfort.
- Hydro-Gear® EZT Series transaxles with enhanced cooling operation and smooth drive power.
- Heavy-duty tubular steel frame with fully welded construction vs. competitive bolted together frames provides enhanced strength.
- Commercial style 4-point deck hanging system for superior cut quality.
- Large 11" front caster tyres and 18" drive tyres for a smooth ride.
- Vibration-reducing floor mat for optimum operator comfort.
Model Number: 915329
Engine Brand: Kawasaki® FR651
Engine Power: 726cc
Drive Type: Hydro-Gear EZT Transaxles
Cutting Width: 107cm (42")
Cutting Height: 38mm - 114mm (1.5"-4.5")
Cut Positions: 13
Fuel Tank Capacity: 10.5 litres
Ground speed: 11.2kph
Deck Construction: fabricated
Deck Material: 10 ga steel